Skip to main content

~ MOM'S daily ~ #starkeMütter ~

This week is crunch week for the house. Saturday is THE. MOVING. DAY.!!!! 

My wonderful hubby is working very hard to get everything ready on his end and I've been packing, packing, packing on this end {and doing some unpacking in the new house!}! It does seem quite endless and the chaos that comes with packing is starting to drive me nuts. But there is a flicker of light at the end of this seemingly endless tunnel. I cannot believe our journey has taken us this far and that we'll be moving and living in the house we've been planning for almost two years! Craziness! 
It's amazing how much stuff a household has!
A few weeks ago, I applied with NUK to be a tester of their products and report on my blog. I was super excited, when I got an email from them saying they enjoyed my blog and would love to have me on their team of blogging moms! 

Today, I'll be introducing the first product they sent me.

MOM'S daily (click to read more - all in German though) is an orange and passion fruit juice drink filled with vitamins and minerals that busy moms need. I'm a HUGE juice-aholic. I drink juice for every breakfast and I was excited to try their vitamin-mineral-juice to help me through the stressful and long days of packing. At first, I was little bit disappointed with the initial taste of it. I was imagining something extremely delicious and don't get me wrong, it is very good, but maybe the orange flavor was a bit overpowering for me. I'm not always a huge fan of the flavor orange. HOWEVER, I am still excited to drink it every morning and I'm glad I have three more left in the fridge for the next few days. I feel like the price is a bit steep for a drink of this size. I'm not sure I would buy it again, unless it was on sale.

I really like how NUK is broadening out and coming up with a product for moms. It felt nice for them to recognize just how much moms do. They list how many hours of sleep a mom looses, how much breast milk a mom produces, how many calories a nursing mom burns, how many kilometers a mom walks to put a crying baby back to sleep, and how many diapers a mom changes. I appreciate them realizing how strong moms are. #starkeMütter #strongmoms

Thanks, NUK, for encouraging moms! Well done!


Disclosure: I received these bottles from NUK. All opinions are 100% my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Months

Baby Z is ten months today.  She's moving into toddlerhood and out of babyness...boo hoo....She's starting to have her own little will and get angry when things don't go her way.  She's realized she can make us laugh.  She loves watching little kids and squeals with delight.  Stroller rides are a favorite and also nice for a little snooze at times.  Cheerios are another favorite {she's a great eater, just not a good drinker}.  Sleeping through the night is almost an everyday occurrence {PTL!}!  Her sleeping postions are always quite amusing...you never know how you will find her.  She's incredibly curious and loves getting into things {empty boxes, laundry baskets, bags, etc is highly entertaining}.  If a cellphone or computer are somewhere near her, she doesn't waste any time getting to them.  She has so much energy.  Naps are kept short, often a half hour, if I'm lucky an hour.  I'm so thankful for this sweet, little, energy bundle.  I look forwa

Welcoming strangers into my home

For 16 weeks now, we have had a young refugee couple from Syria living with us. They have been married a little over a year and for the majority of that time have been separated from each other, since he made the journey to Austria alone and got everything in order so that she could come legally.  Let me backtrack a bit and tell you how it all started. As the refugee crisis really started to explode here, facebook was buzzing with articles, videos, pictures, etc. of the situation. I read a lot. I saw a lot. I was moved. I was troubled. But what could I do? I had a three year old and one year old at home.  ... I could teach some German. But when?   ... I could donate clothes and other items that were needed. But that didn't seem like enough. ... I could give money. But I wanted something more tangible.  I would put my youngest to bed and during those days, she needed lots of TLC in order to get to sleep. I kept thinking about the refugees and how they didn't

An early birthday gift!!!

Thanks, Laura and Leanna! I love 'em!!!