- doing a craft with Primary
- having my dad speak in devotions at school
- going to the new Hofer (Aldi) in my neighborhood!!
- taking my parents to one of my favorite Christmas markets in Vienna
- trying a pretzel at the Christmas market (it was sweet with apples on it! yummy!)
Getting your little one to drink is not an easy task and switching from a bottle to sippy cups and then normal cups can be challenging. NUK has designed a new sippy cup. Finally a sippy cup that doesn't have little parts to wash! Check out what it's made out of: The cup has three parts. A silicone part (the pink one) and two plastic parts. Just pop the pink part into the turquoise ring and then screw it on the cup - DONE! Doesn't get much easier than that. And it doesn't matter where your little one puts their mouth, they can drink from it from any side! It's a perfect fit for little hands. Although the tipping to actually drink is still a bit tricky and needs a little help from bigger hands, but once your little one is bigger this shouldn't be a problem anymore. They say it's leak proof, which for the most part it is, however after turning over like the picture above, there is a little bit of water, but not much. And when it gets tossed on the floor, then…