1. Today, people from my Bible study went to a "youth"/young people event. It was really good to get out of the city and then also to be under such godly teaching! It was a really encouraging time! I'm so glad I was able to go.
2. Sleeping in the car on the way home, I did not have a good night's rest.
3. Really good worship time during our meeting.
4. Taking a brief walk in one of the breaks
5. Almonds, carrots, sandwiches, and gummies for a picnic lunch :)
I forgot to blog a cute story from yesterday...My third graders and I read a poem about how fire is like a dragon. So I had them write sentences about a pet dragon. They had to write My dragon's name is ... My dragon likes to ... My dragon eats ... My dragon is scared of ... Well, one of the boys wrote, My dragon is scared of Miss Kidd! It was so cute! :)