Naturally baby has been on my mind for a while now ... 9 months or more :) But recently, well, for the past few weeks, paint and getting the nursery finished has been on my mind. Last week, Felix was finally able to buy the paint, well before that I had to decide what colors to go with. Remember the fabric picked out for the curtains? Well, I changed my mind from the original paint colors I had wanted and adapted them to match the fabric. I can't wait to see what it looks like and to start making the room our sweet baby girl's room! I'm so thankful we are getting one step closer to having the nursery done and even more thankful for a wonderful hubby who is taking a day off to paint!! Isn't he wonderful?!
...fun ice skating day(a bit stressful though)... ...playing games with all the third graders... ...getting a yes for a question, i thought would get a no... ...International Family Fun Night... ...having Felix and my students be together in one place...

Comments
Post a Comment
I love getting comments and hearing from readers. Thanks for taking time to tell me that you read my blog!