Skip to main content

132

- safe travels to Seattle and no problems with anything along the way (minus not being able to connect to the free airport internet in Salt Lake City)

- finishing two good books, one I had already started and the other I read the whole thing during my travels

- "only" getting orange juice spilled on my shoulder as opposed to my whole body, the stewardess lost her balance and I was the recepient of the tippy OJ ... brrr ...

- Jack 'n' Jill Doughnuts as my final meal in Texas

- having a kind soul offer their internet to me :)

a few more

- puppies waiting in the car to greet me

- cooler weather in Seattle

- a comfy bed beckoning me to climb in after a long day of traveling (12 hours +!)

Comments

  1. Don't know if this helps or not but I fly through the Salt Lake airport a minimum of 5 times a year. I have YET to get the internet to work there :)
    I love Seattle and I'm a little jealous but have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and hearing from readers. Thanks for taking time to tell me that you read my blog!